• Breathable TPU
• Double Leg Gussets
• Back Elastic
• Hip Snaps
• Rise Snaps for 4 Sizes in 1
• Fits 8-35+ lb
• 12 Month Warranty
Featuring the same double gussets as our diaper covers. These swim diapers are lined with a comfy, breathable mesh on the inside. Hip snaps will keep the diaper from shifting, twisting and "wing droop." Back elastic and a double layer of leg elastic help contain even the worst blowouts. Our 8-35 lb size will fit most babies from newborn to potty training. Just snap up or down for 4 different sizes in one diaper.
How do your diaper covers work?
How do your pocket diapers work?
2. Tuck an insert through the opening under the front flap of the diaper.
How do your all in one diapers work?
2. If you are using a smaller rise setting, you can tuck the extra length in the front or back (depending on how your baby wets).
3. Tuck the booster (included) under the sewn in insert for extra absorbency at night.
How many diapers do I need?
We recommend starting with:
24-36 inserts or 20-30 flats/prefolds
24-36 All In Ones
24-36 Pocket Diapers
Most people also start with:
24-36 cloth wipes
Cloth diaper safe rash cream
A diaper sprayer
A diaper pail
washable pail liner
1-3 travel wetbags
Are your diapers daycare friendly?
How do I wash/prep/strip/bleach your products?
In addition to all the great information on the Fluff Love website, we also recommend that you heat dry any TPU products at least once a month.
Our nursing and menstrual pads should be laundered the same as our cloth diapers because they are made from the same material. Please refer to the Fluff Love website for these products as well.
Are your products CPSC Compliant?
How do Menstrual Cups work?
How do I care for my menstrual cup?
Avoid using any harsh acids/bases such as hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, rubbing alcohol as these may cause the silicone to break down. Also avoid any soaps containing oils, moisturizers, or fragrances as these can be extremely irritating for internal use.
Where are your products manufactured?
What is Fair Trade?
- A Fair Price: Fair-Trade-certifying organizations establish a fair price, guaranteeing farmers and workers a living wage as well as an additional sum of money or “premium” for investment in social, environmental or economic development.
- Fair Labor Conditions: Fair Trade workers and farmers are guaranteed safe working conditions and fair living wages. Forced child labor is strictly prohibited.
- Direct Trade: Fair trade products are purchased directly from Fair Trade producers, eliminating unnecessary middlemen and allowing farmers to strengthen their organizations and become competitive players in the global economy.
- Democratic and transparent organizations: Fair Trade producers within the farm or organization democratically decide how to use their Fair Trade premiums.
- Community development: Fair Trade producers invest their Fair Trade premiums into projects that benefit the community and environment including but not limited to the following: improved healthcare, education, business, and farming improvements.
- Environmental sustainability: The Fair Trade system strictly prohibits the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), promotes the improvement of soil fertility through practices such as crop rotation and limits the use of harmful chemicals in favor of farming methods that protect and preserve the health of the soil, air, water, workers and consumers.